This Privacy and Cookies Notice (“the Notice”) applies when using www.pragroup.es (“the Website”) which is operated by PRA Iberia, S.L.U. (“PRA”), C/ Albasanz, nº 16, 28037 Madrid. Please note that payments through our Website could have additional privacy terms and conditions besides these. Also, information related to the process of your personal data can be found in this link. In this Notice, PRA, itself, or together with any member of its group (“PRA Group”) may be referred to as ‘We’ or ‘Us’ or ‘Our’.
The security and privacy of your personal information is important to us. We are committed to safeguarding and preserving your privacy when you visit and use the Website or you communicate electronically with us.
This Notice, together with the Terms and Conditions, the Data Protection Notice and any other documents referred to in the Terms and Conditions, this Notice and the Website set out the basis upon which any personal information we collect from you, from third parties, or that you provide to us, shall be processed by us. We may decide or may be legally obliged to amend and update this Notice from time to time so please ensure you read this Notice every time you use the Website.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following:
What do we use your information for
- Personal data and other information that is provided by you or a third party, authorised to do so on your behalf, when you or they contact us, and when making a payment, completing forms, responding to surveys, and any other responses to requests for information on the Website. This includes, but is not limited to, information provided by you when registering to use the Website, when making a payment or requesting services and/or information from us, and can include, but is not limited to, your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, account details, log-in details and other information detailed in the Data Protection Notice.
- Details of your visits to the Website including, but not limited to, traffic, click tracking, location, weblogs and other such data, and the resources that you access from the Website.
- Information you provide when you report a problem with the Website.
We use information held about you, in accordance with the Data Protection Notice, including, but not limited to, the following ways:
- To collect your debt and to assist you in managing your account, including setting up of an affordable payment plan and assessing the affordability of such plan.
- To ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, and where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To allow you to make payments safely and securely on the payments page of the Website.
- For research and analysis purposes.
- To prevent fraud, money laundering and any other criminal activity.
Where you have requested us to contact you, and you provide us with your name, together with your address, telephone numbers or e-mail address for this purpose, you consent to be contacted by these methods for these purposes.Security of your Personal Information
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of any information you send to us electronically, and transmission of such information is therefore entirely at your own risk, We will take all reasonable technical and organisational measures to ensure that your personal information is processed and stored securely on our servers and in accordance with this Notice, the Terms and Conditions and applicable laws.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) login details, including a password so that you can access certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping these login details confidential. We will accept no liability for unauthorised use of your login details on the Website.Disclosing your Information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of PRA Group. This includes, where applicable, our subsidiaries, our holding companies and their other subsidiaries (if any).
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To prospective purchasers of any or all of our business and/or our business assets and their advisors;
- To relevant authorities, where we are under a legal obligation to disclose your information, and to prevent fraud and money laundering;
- To any third party who provides services to us as a data processor;
- To Payment Services providers, to facilitate payments made by you via the payments page of the Website;
- In order to protect and enforce our rights;
- When we are entitled to by law; and
- To third parties to facilitate credit risk reduction.
Transfer of Data out with the European Economic Area (‘EEA’)
We or some of our third party service providers (including but not limited to merchant services suppliers) may transfer personal information we or they collect outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”) for processing, storing and related purposes. We will only transfer your personal information outside the EEA when we can ensure that adequate levels of protection for your personal information are in place. We shall ensure a substantially similar degree of protection to your personal information to that within the EEA, and that such levels of protection comply with applicable laws.Third Party Personal Information
If you provide us with personal information about another person, you confirm that they have appointed you to act for them, and that you have informed them of our identity and the purposes for which their personal information will be processed.Your rights
The General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”, (EU) 2016/679), grants you the right to access the information that we hold about you at any time. When the information we hold on you is incorrect and when this can be properly documented, you have a right to have this information rectified. You can also make a request to erase your data, as long as it is legally justifiable. You can object to the processing of your personal information under certain circumstances, as well as requesting that we restrict the processing of your personal information. When we process your personal information on the basis of your consent, you can withdraw your consent by notifying us at any time.
Should you wish to exercise any of the above rights, or have a query or complaint in relation to the holding of such information, please contact us using the contact details below or in this Website. However, please note that as part of security measures, to protect your personal information, we may need to request further information from you to verify and confirm your identity.
Should you wish to exercise any of these rights please contact PRA Iberia and send to us your request in written to “Departamento de Atención al Cliente”, PRA Group, C/ Albasanz, 16-3ª planta, Madrid (28037), or email us at: email@example.com, including a copy of your National ID (DNI/NIF).Third Party Links
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. These cookies are stored on the hard drive of your computer. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the website.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. You can also change the settings on your internet browser to accept all cookies, to notify you when a cookie is set, or not to receive cookies at any time. However, doing any of these may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Website, and you may lose some of the functionality of the Website as a result. If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the instructions for your file management software to locate the file or directory that stores cookies.
To help you in deleting our cookies please refer to the relevant links below:
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en-GB&answer=95647&p=cpn_cookies
Microsoft Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/196955
For further information about cookies and how to disable them please visit www.aboutcookies.org
PRA Iberia, S.L.U.
Calle Albasanz, 16-3rd floor